Dental BracesBraces Calgary: Orthodontic solutions for kids, teens, and adults
straight teeth is not just about looks
So what kind of dental braces should you choose? Ceramic braces? Invisalign? Traditional metal? Golden metal? Self-ligating brackets? What about Lingual braces? These days, there are many choices available and it gets confusing – we get it!
Getting to Know Your Braces
Today, orthodontic treatment is different
The type of braces you need may depend on a number of different factors:
- The extent of your treatment, such as:
- The severity of your bite or tooth crookedness problems;
- Necessary extractions;
- Necessary jaw surgery;
- Necessary headgear or other special appliances;
- The amount of time you will need to wear braces.
- The preferences of your dentist or orthodontist;
- How much you are willing to pay;
- The length of time necessary for the braces;
- What you, yourself may desire!
How are braces applied?
At Nosehill Dental Centre we will help guide you through the maze of dental braces options and inform you of all the alternatives available so you can choose what is best for you and your smile!
talk to your braces calgary team
Nosehill Dental ensures that each individual has access to dental solutions tailored to their specific needs, without exceptions. All our patients are treated equally and are encouraged to ask questions, seek clarification, and take an active role in their own dental care plan, in order to achieve oral health for life.
If you are considering braces or have any general questions about them, we can help!